AT YOUR SERVICE
Provision of Guest Managers in the Front Lobby, together with supporting systems and software.
Provision of security officers for the entrances and perimeter, together with security system maintenance such as access control, CCTV etc. High end security provision skilled in handling multiple threats.
Provision of a 24/7 service within Heron Tower to answer queries, handle service complaints and ensure effective communication and execution of any action taken.
Maintenance of all landlord's plant including mechanical, electrical, and public health installations.
Lift and Escalator Maintenance
Planned maintenance, specialist car and shaft cleaning and maintenance of facade access equipment.
Integrated Satellite & Terrestrial Distribution
Maintenance and provision of satellite transmission, terrestrial TV analogue/digital, FM radio and DAB.
24 hour cleaning staff responsible for the common areas. Facade cleaning teams responsible for external elevations and internal faces of the village atria. Specialist cleaning and care of the aquarium, glazed lift installations, internal finishes, external hard land scaped area and hygiene and laundry services to executive changing facilities.
Loading Bay Services
Provision of personnel to manage deliveries and distribution to floor together with supporting loading bay systems and software, scanning and distribution of post.
Provision of electricity, gas and water used within the common areas and by the engineering plant together with metering costs and tariff negotiation. The cost of consumption within the demise is excluded.
Health, Safety and Environment
Implementation of health and safety systems and safe working practices throughout the retained areas. Environmental services include the provision of metering and energy management services to optimise energy efficiency.
Fabric and Services Maintenance
Upkeep of internal and external finishes, structure and all plant. Periodic refreshment of furniture in the front lobby and public areas to ensure Heron Tower remains contemporary.
An optional service of pre-installed high capacity internet services provided in partnership with Adapt Centrice Services, including:
- Fibre optic service
- Symmetrical (1:1)
- Flexible bandwidth 1 to 1000 Mbps
- RJ45 termination
- 24x7x365 helpdesk
- Dedicated account manager
- Point to point connectivity
- Colocation and Disaster Recovery solutions
- Hosted desktop, exchange, servers Data back up
Service subject to separate agreement with Adapt Centric Services.
Handling of inward and outward distribution of post, couriers and scaleable reprographic services. Cost apportionment directly based on usage, recharged monthly.
Waste Streaming & Recycling
Provision and collection of bins from within your demise, streaming in the central recycling facility and disposal. Cost recharged directly on volume of generated waste, recharged monthly.
Specialist Office Cleaning Services
Internal office cleaning including kitchens, washroom services, daily janitorial services, meeting room attendance and the supply/monitoring of consumable products. Service subject to separate agreement with the cleaning contractor.
Essential Services & Standby Power
Full standby power provided on a N configuration sized to meet the full building load. Connection is subject to approval as part of fit out.
Specialist Engineering Services
An optional service of planned preventative maintenance services for CAT A/B installations. Typical tenant's installations might include modifications made in respect of specialist systems serving comms rooms, kitchens and data stores. Maintenance services provided to:
- Critical power
- Ventilation systems
The services are provided through a direct contractual route to the tenant, and therefore billed to the tenant direct.
Electricity consumed within the demise typically comprises small power, lighting and additional services. The electricity is sub-metered and recharged monthly based on consumption only.
Provision of security services including 24/7 central monitoring facility, technical sweeps, incident management, corporate event management and pre-employment screening. Businesses will be billed directly by provider.
Provision of advice and implementation of management plans to help businesses manage their statutory safety obligations as employers. Services include desk assessments, fire risk assessments and first aid training. Pricing will be based on the scope of work and costs will be billed directly by the provider.
The provision of services such as painting and decorating, general handyman duties such as picture hanging, basic electrical, plumbing, joinery and ad hoc jobs. Subject to an agreed price list and recharged directly to the business.
A wide variety of ancillary, every day services including florists, interior landscapers, laundries, soft drinks suppliers, vending services, stationery and employment agencies for temporary staff. All services are facilitated, and will be billed directly by the provider.
Staff Support Services (Health & Wellbeing)
- Massage services including reflexology, sports massage, Indian head massage and beauty treatments
- Advice regarding local walk in medical centres and dental clinics
- On site bicycle repair and maintenance
Desktop Daily Essentials
An online directory for all occupiers of Heron Tower offering:
- Local to you shops, services and deals
- e-shopping across a wide range of services
- Detailed travel information and advice across London, including trains, underground, buses, motorcycles, cars, taxis and air travel. Live feeds from transport operators on aircraft arrival/departure status, overground station timetables, train and bus timetables together with journey planners, driving and car parking details
Headed by Heron's bespoke Lifestyle Manager, and supported by the Guest Managers within the Front Lobby, our team pride themselves on accessing the inaccessible. All services are available to businesses and individual guests alike. The service is facilitated and recipients enter into direct arrangements with the suppliers. The following are some of the services that will be available to all of our occupiers:
- In depth and first hand knowledge of the travel industry excellent deals and booking facility (protected by ABTA, ATOL & IATA)
- Great deals on flights, hotels and holidays
- Car hire, cruise and ferry bookings
- Meaningful discounts at hotels worldwide and booking service
- Booking service for hotels and aparthotels near Heron Tower
- Villas, jets and the finest yachts to charter
- Door to door luggage service
- Reliable and efficient network of suppliers and brokers
- Tickets for all major events, sport, music and the arts
- Tickets for 'sold out' events
- Hospitality packages tailored to meet your requirements
- In association with the global leader in chauffeured services, an international network of vehicles offering Mercedes S'class, 'E' class and Vianos
- Local booking service for taxis, MPVs and couriers
- Executive car hire
- Airport parking
- Short and long term parking around Heron Tower
- Garage services
- Airport transfers
Events & Hospitality
- Sourcing of corporate chefs, standby chefs and event planners
- A range of office lunches bought to floor
The service is facilitated, with tenants paying for the service directly with the provider.